Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My first post

Welcome to Dixie of all Trades, my first attempt at blogging. It was Pinterest that inspired me to finally start a blog, and for those of you on it, that will not come as a surprise at all :) This site is highly addictive, and it inspired me to finally start blogging about all of the projects I research and complete every day. I love the creative outlet that a home provides, and I've often thought people might benefit from what I have learned during the numerous projects I have tackled. Good and bad, I know the successes and failures might inspire others to finally start a project they've been putting off, find inspiration to take on something new, or just learn a thing or two about home repair and improvement from a Girl of all Trades named Dixie. And, yes, I'm a master of none :)

No comments:

Post a Comment