Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hang candle chandeliers in your bath

Or maybe they are called candeliers? Either way they make a great addition to a half bath or WC.


It's often hard to warm up a small bathroom when there is little or no counter space to decorate. One solution is with a hanging candle holder. They are inexpensive and readily available now that the patio decor is out in stores.


Make sure you hang it high enough that no one will bump their head, but low enough that you can light them.


Then when you have people over, you can light the candles to make the bath smell fresh all night (nice way of putting it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment