Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Use a wall plate rack to hold picture frames!

 
Here's another use for the plate racks that were so popular in the 90's, early 2000's and still in stores today.  Place photos frames in them.  Just another way to display family photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment