Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Friday, May 10, 2013

Frame box as a vase!

A friend had a plant delivered to her at work today in the cutest "vase".  It was a trunk style box with a hinged lid with frames on all four sides.  What a neat play on the photo cube idea.  So much cuter.  Would be so easy to make with dollar store frames on a Hobby Lobby box.  Inexpensive and more family photo space :) A must try project for me.  Will post when I make my own.  Always love a frame that looks good from all sides, not just the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment