Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Friday, March 16, 2012

Added river rocks to my guest bath sink

Used my friend's inspiration today and added the rocks to my guest sink.  Found a bag of river rocks at Dollar Tree, so I brought them home and put them in my 1/2 bath. Just need to accessorize :)


No comments:

Post a Comment