Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Biscuit waffles

Yummy breakfast for the kiddos this morning. Super fast buscuit waffles. Had some of those inexpensive buscuits from Walmart (4 pack of 10 each for like $1.40). Just toss one biscuit into each waffle section. Another take on the cinnamon roll waffles I found on Pinterest. It was really yummy, quick, and easy for older kids to do themselves. Not to mention easy clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment