Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Friday, March 23, 2012

Hang a chandelier in your master bath

If you have ever seen my blog, you know I'm a fan of chandeliers : )  One place I absolutely love to see a chandelier hanging in a home is in the master bath.  It makes a rather sterile room come to life and become the retreat it should be for you.  If you have any sort of overhead light in there, transform the look of that room with a chandelier that compliments your decor.


For me it was a crystal chandelier I found on clearance at Tuesday Morning for $20.  I had an overhead light over my tub that was just crying out for a statement light fixture.  Twenty minutes after getting it home, it was up and turned out better than I could have ever imagined.



If you don't have an overhead light in your bathroom, look around your house.  There is somewhere you can bring a little more elegance into your home.  You're worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment