Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Monday, March 26, 2012

Cover unsightly unused wall plates with ceiling tile wall art

If you are like me and have a few weird plates on your walls you don't use, here's an easy way to hide them. Use a ceiling tile!

I used one that is intended to hand on the wall. It goes right over them. In my case it was a phone outlet and audio control we don't use. It might be an unused plug, light switch, cable outlet, etc. Because these metal wall art pieces are hollow on the back, there is room for the switch plates to hide behind it and the tin still lies flat on the wall.

Easy fix for any spot on your wall that would require new sheetrock, texture and paint. Easy solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment