Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My new favorite popcorn popper

Happened upon this at a thrift store and had to try it out. Love the popcorn it makes, easy to use, quick clean up, pretty bowl and everything. Just turn it over when its done (the white lid to the right goes on top to make the bottom of the bowl).  Highly recommended if you love real popcorn!  It's made by Cuisinart and it looks like it comes in white, pink red & black.  Would look really cute sitting out in a game room, too.


Here's a link to one at Buy.com in black.  Happy hunting : ) 





No comments:

Post a Comment