Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby possum :)

Odd post, but I had to share this adorable picture of a baby possum we found in my yard this weekend (it's on the rake...and was not harmed). My husband was mulching the beds this weekend and ran across this tiny thing with no sign of mom or home. Afraid it might get hurt in all the cleaning, tilling and bag throwing, we placed it behind our iron fence (we live on a creek). This just might have been the cutest thing I've ever seen! My daughters were in love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment