Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Monday, April 2, 2012

Best spray painting tool on the market

At the mere mention of the word spray paint, does your index index start to cramp? Have you spray painted something big enough to require you to switch hands several times? Meet your new best friend, fellow DIY'ers...the spray paint handle.


Summer is coming and many of you will be painting patio or wicker furniture soon. It requires spray paint to get all of the nooks and crannies, and there is only one way to do it without cramping your hand and making the pad of your index finger sore for days.

This little piece of plastic converts the trigger of a spray paint can from using one finger to using four. Such a simple solution, but a lot of people I talk to don't know about it.

If you haven't seen this handy tool hanging on the spray paint aisle at Home Depot and Lowes, it's there, and it's a must own for any home improvement tool box.

Here's a link to one at Amazon...just read the reviews. The best part is that it is very inexpensive and will last you forever (I think I've had mine over 10 years).



So before you spray paint ever again, go get one! Your pointer finger will thank me for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment