Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

How to fix a monster high stand clip, works on most plastic doll stands!

Sometimes these things break.  So instead of throwing it out.  Fix it really quick!


Start with the tiniest drilll bit you can.  Much smaller than either side of the doll clip.


Drill a small hole into both broken pieces where they came together.


Use a small double sided screw to join them (you can just cut the head off of a screw like I did or use a real double sided screw).  Screw it into the larger part first.


Then just screw the small part onto the larger part.  It is best to unscrew it all once you fix it, then put a tiny bit of super glue in the holes and reassemble to make sure it holds.  


Hope this helps with your broken doll stand :)



No comments:

Post a Comment