Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Using curtain tie backs as curtain hangers

OK, so I admit I found these curtain tie backs at a home decor warehouse sale for 25 cents each.  So I picked up 16 at that price deciding I could use them for something. 

Well, when I arrived at my new house many years ago and saw an arched window to address, I realized they just might work.  I didn't like the way a straight bar all the way across looked and considered the short bars on each side approach, but I didn't like fighting with the architecture.  I felt the treatment needed to arch, too. Plus, I already had these, so there's that : )

I bought a $2 package of clip curtain rings at Big Lots to clip the panel to and voila!  I love them : )







No comments:

Post a Comment