Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Monday, March 19, 2012

Painting soap dispenser

Today I decided to add another piece to my "spa" guest half bath. I had added red to that bathroom a year or two ago, but after adding the rocks to the sink (see my other post) the red just doesn't fit anymore.


I took the old soap pump (which I had taken out since it had fallen off and chipped) and decided to paint it with my favorite Modern Options blacked brown paint (see my earlier post on painting hinges to find out where to buy it).



Now it matches much better with the new spa look I'm going for (and now I can touch it up if it falls and chips again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment