Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Monday, March 19, 2012

Update plain container with ribbon

Took a plain dark-brown ceramic container I had and wanted to add detail.


Decided to add some brown & white zebra ribbon I had from another project. Cut it to length and melted the ends to prevent fraying (I use a lighter to do this).




A little hot glue to attach and voila! Much cuter.


As most of you know, I'm in the process of changing my 1/2 guest bath to better fit with the new rocks in the sink spa feel.

I decided I needed another item on the left side of the sink. I have the much needed room spray atomizer that looks a little plain by itself.  I decided to make this to set it in.  Picture of the finished sink area to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment