Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas chandeliers

One of my favorite things to decorate at the holidays is my chandeliers! Every year I try to mix it up a little, but I'm such a fan of crystal ornaments that I have to include those on each.

The chandelier over my stove is the simplest with a crystal ornament hanging from each of the 5 arms and a simple knot bow tied onto each.

The chandelier over my kitchen table gets one crystal ornament on each of the 10 arms, but I alternate hanging them high and low to give it a little more depth. These crystal ornaments get the same knot bow, but I added garland around the middle this year to beef it up.

My formal dining chandelier is a lot larger, so it gets 12 crystals with knot bows hanging on the two levels. This chandelier also has a ring at the bottom on the center, so I hang a new ornament there each year. This year it's a large lime green jingle bell.

Hope these inspire you to dress up your dining rooms even more for the holidays.





No comments:

Post a Comment