Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DIY Christmas signs

One of my many Christmas crafts last year included this cute Noel sign. Just about as simple as it gets. Four letter gingerbread ornaments (purchased the previous year on Christmas 90% off clearance at Kohls), an old left over piece of crown molding, a small piece of PVC pipe.

I started with the four ornaments and took the screw eye hangers off that came on them. The molding scrap was ready to go. It was already this length and was already primed, giving it this whitewash look. It was left over from my living room molding project in my old house. The PVC pipe remnant was just that size in my remnant bin as well. It was left over from a recycle bin rack project.

I hot glued the letters to the molding, then hot glued the PVC pipe piece to the back so it would stand up on its own. And done. Just that simple.

This year I found the green star in our ornament bin and decided to add it to the corner to give it a little sparkle.

Super easy DIY sign that couldn't be a quicker or cheaper craft!



No comments:

Post a Comment