Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Displaying your favorite Christmas Movie quotes.

One of my family's favorite activities during Christmas is watching all of the great Christmas movies that come on every channel. Classics like A Christmas Story, The Grinch and Elf are definitely my favorite. This year, after seeing all the great printables on Pinterest I decided to make a few.

I first started with Elf. There were three posted on Pinterest in a cute pink, blue, green and red theme that I printed first. Some of my favorite lines, too.

"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite."
"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup"
"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Unfortunately this set was missing my VERY favorite Elf quote:

First we'll make snow angels for two hours, and then we'll go ice skating, and then we'll eat a whole roll of Toll House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we'll snuggle."

So had to make my own...

I put the set original set of three in my bar on the glass shelf.

The single I hung in my half bath.

Most importantly, they are all displayed in dollar tree frames!











No comments:

Post a Comment