Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bloodshot Eye Ping Pong Balls as Halloween Decor

I'm always looking for inexpensive decor for Halloween, and this project definitely fits the bill.  I saw these at Dollar Tree (12 for $1) and knew they would look great somewhere in my house.  Small decor always looks best in large numbers, so this would work.

 
When I got home, low and behold, the candle holder that sits in my window sill has 12 glass candle holders in it.  So this was as simple as opening the package, dropping one "eye" into each candle holder and voila cute decoration that looks like a science experiment : )

 
I'll have to get another set for the candle holders that sit over my stovetop!  As if I don't have enough Halloween decor already!

No comments:

Post a Comment