Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My latest Halloween update to my candle jar fillers

Here's a quick update on my footed glass candles.   If you read my blog you know I update them for the holidays, and for Halloween it was a quick bag of Reeses Pieces from the Dollar Tree to fit the bill.

 
We are not fans of candy corn, so my daughter and I chose candy she would actually eat once Halloween was over.  Next year I'm going to have to find something I don't have to replace each year : )

Here are links to my other fillers and the original project where I made these using a clearance candle from Bath and Bodyworks and a dollar store glass candle stick.  Ended up costing  a $1.50 each for candles that can be modified to blend with your holiday decor.

Easter - http://dixieofalltrades.blogspot.com/2012/03/easter-apothecary-jars.html

St. Patrick's Day - http://dixieofalltrades.blogspot.com/2012/02/footed-candle-holder-st-patricks-day.html

How to make the candle holder - http://dixieofalltrades.blogspot.com/2012/02/dollar-store-and-bath-bodyworks-footed.html

No comments:

Post a Comment