Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DIY Halloween Wall Art

Here's a fun Halloween craft project I took on one day last week. I love free holiday decorations, so when I came across some old frames that used to hang in my office, I decided to try to make some Halloween art out of them.

 
They are frames with a piece of tile art that hangs in the middle. Previously I had decoupaged a print out onto them and thought I could do the same with Halloween themed things.

 
Using supplies I had (craft paper, scrapbook shapes, ribbon, googley eyes) I decided to lay them on the floor and just start assembling them until they looked cute.

 
I am not a scrapbooker, but I think this project turned out to be a lot like a scrapbook page.

 
Once I had them all laid out, I stuck everything down with glue stick or hot glue gun, and voila, free Halloween decorations for my bar shelves :) Super easy and fun craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment