Call it a compilation of all the crazy projects I've come up with over the years. Call it a how-to for things around the house. Call it whatever you like :) It's what I do everyday. My blog is really just a way for me to share what I've learned over the years about home improvement, interior design, organization, diy, crafting and home repair. And most importantly it comes from always working on a budget and forever wanting to fend for myself when it comes to anything. I hope you enjoy (and learn a few things along the way :)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween picture frames

I have tons of adorable pictures of my girls all dressed up for halloween, and where are they? Sitting in photo albums. So this year I decided to make some Halloween picture frames.

 
I took supplies I had (scrapbook pumpkin shapes, colored paper, letter stickers, googly eyes and old frames and created these : ) Just glued them straight to the outside of the glass (low temp glue gun).

 
Two frames that hold two of my daughters' many Halloween pictures. Currently they are part of my dining room tablescape. I must admit, the googley eyes are what started the project, the rest just fell into place.

Hoping to inspire you to pull out your old shots and display them this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment